Do you have 4 to 5 years Marketing Mix Modelling experience? Would you like to do less of the hands on and more of the consulting? If so, this could be the role you looking for?
This unique media agency based in London is looking for an ambitious analyst who is looking to make their mark.
Here you will work with an amazing portfolio of clients and will be joining an entrepreneurial team of analysts, programmers and data scientist who build predictive models and develop in-depth insights utilising advanced multivariate statistical analysis techniques, marketing mix modelling, data science and machine learning.
This is a client-facing role where you will play a key role in helping clients to make insightful and intelligent business decisions.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
* Marketing Mix Modelling (Econometrics)
* Confident client facing skills.
* Experience of deliver complex multi-market analysis solutions – particularly in retail
* Experience of specifying tableau/ Alteryx dashboards a plus.
* Linear or Logistic Regression (essential)
* Time Series and Econometrics models (desirable)
To be successful in this role you will have a degree with high mathematical content and have gained data analysis experience, in a Marketing Mix Modelling environment, and have the ability to program in at least one stats software language. You will have the ability and interest into moving in to a client-facing role and will love all things data, please get in touch to find out more.