Our client is dedicated to tackling complex behavioural and social issues globally. Their clients include a range of governments, INGO’s, foundations and multilaterals such as the UN.
Their ideal candidate would be inquisitive, a creative and analytical thinker and have an existing interest in social media.
Responsibilities would include:
* Provide Arabic linguistic expertise in both the gathering of data and translation of results.
* Using Arabic language skills, support teams working on various projects using social media monitoring tools such as Brandwatch and Crimson Hexagon.
* Identifying trends and themes on social media, specifically with regards to behaviour and language.
* Reporting, translating and producing summaries on social media trends and developments.
* Producing other written assessment reports and feeding research findings into other reporting.