This leading international healthcare research agency is looking for an Associate Client Director to join their team of over 50 talented research professionals.
The agency boasts an impressive client list, working with many of the top pharma companies, and adopts a myriad of approaches to healthcare research. The projects look at the individual as a whole, considering social context and influence on behaviours.
The main purpose of the role is to manage and develop important accounts and to ensure continued loyalty from clients. This will be achieved by:
- Understanding the needs and priorities of clients
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships and account plans
- Leading ad hoc research project teams to delivery high-calibre research for key clients
In order to be successful in the role you will have a client-focussed approach to work, as well as:
- Fantastic problem-solving and communication skills
- A track record of successfully managing accounts and maximising revenue
This role presents an opportunity to join an agency with a holistic and highly professional approach. The environment is supportive and friendly, and personal success is valued as much as business success. Send your CV today!
Please note, we can only contact candidates who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.