Associate Research Director
Does working 20% of the time in the office appeal? We are working with one of our favourite clients as they grow their business and hire an additional Associate Director to support growth.
As Associate Director you will work directly on projects of your own, sometimes working with a research director or our head of research but always working in a highly collaborative team across FMCG & Healthcare in international markets.
You will be involved in;
* Research design and execution with a focus on creative use of tools, platforms and techniques
* Moderation and analysis
* Delivering debriefs
To succeed, you should have a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in research and insights – you must be able to show a steady progression through the industry so far and be keen to join a company that gives the scope for you to grow further, fast. You will also need:
* A proven track record in qualitative research methods – including face to face/in person and especially online – and the ability to demonstrate a good understanding of the research process (end-to-end) and the roles and requirements within
* Experience in FMCG and healthcare
* An inquiring and analytical mindset with a natural curiosity for people, human behaviour and culture
* The ability to multi-task well, adapt and work flexibly to deadlines (both independently and with supervision/ others as appropriate)
* The ability to think creatively and problem-solve, bringing a ‘can-do’ solution-oriented mindset to challenges
* The ability to motivate and inspire those around you
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive an excellent benefits package, including a salary of £55,000 to £65,000, and enjoy being part of a friendly and inclusive team.
If this hybrid Associate Director – International Qual job motivates and inspires you, please apply with Hasson Associates today.
Contact: Sinead Hasson
Hasson Associates welcomes applications from everyone. Together we are committed to creating a genuinely inclusive and diverse workplace. We encourage applications from people of colour, LGBTQ+ communities, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities, impairment, mental or physical health conditions. Your CV will be considered purely based on the potential that you’ll bring to the role. Please let us know if there are any adjustments needed to make your interview/screening process as seamless and comfortable as possible.
Established in 2008, we are one of the UK’s most successful and independent recruitment consultancies with industry recognition, becoming the first choice for permanent and interim Market Research and Insight recruitment for agency and client-side companies. Hasson Associates comprises eight dedicated experts with comprehensive knowledge, experience, and networks within market research, insight, and analysis. Providing a bespoke service to both clients and candidates, we pride ourselves on being a unique boutique consultancy focusing on service and delivery rather than volume.