Are you a researcher with a genuine passion for cars and an interest in how the automotive industry will evolve? Do you want to work with some of the world’s largest car companies? An opportunity has arisen on the automotive team at a leading research agency.
Working as part of a small team, the Research Manager will lead ad hoc, tracking, international, and domestic projects at all stages. Day to day responsibilities include:
- Managing the research programme
- Developing the SRE supporting this role
- Project management, analysis and reporting
- Developing the client relationship
- Being an active and engaged member of the team and continually improving your quant research skills and knowledge of qual methods
To be successful in the role, you will be enthusiastic and proactive, with a strong academic record and a proven track record or successfully managing research. You will have lots of experience of research, ideally gained at a research agency, and be adept at recognising insights in data. A working knowledge of SPSS, and a genuine interest in cars and the challenges to the industry is essential.
The role offers the chance to take on real responsibilities as part of a team of experts. The work environment is supportive and there are plenty of training and development opportunities.
Please note, we can only contact candidates who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.