The Short Version
- Responsible for developing insightful analysis
- Able to create compelling narratives from quantitative data and delve deeply into the data
- An interest in psychology is a plus
- Experience working in a media agency, or in a media planning role
- Good client management skills – clear communicator, able to convey complex ideas in an understandable way
- Able to start within the next 4 weeks
The More Detailed Version
A well-established international consultancy, providing insight to media and advertising agencies across the globe is looking for an Insight Analyst with top notch client management and quantitative analysis skills for a 9 month FTC.
They provide relationship intelligence to their clients, enabling them to better understand and manage their own client base. The Insight Analyst will perform a key role within the team, delivering a high quality service to clients, providing data, analysis and insight.
The ideal candidate would have some strong experience in research and insight (either client or agency side), particularly story-telling through data and somebody able to create compelling and insightful presentations. Strong quantitative analysis skills are essential. A candidate with a planning background who has experience looking at data and finding a narrative would also be considered.
An interest in psychology and human behaviour and natural curiosity is of particular interest (a degree in any kind of social science would be a real plus.)
The company has a friendly and supportive working environment and a healthy attitude towards the work-life balance.
Please not only candidates with relevant experience and the right to work in the UK will be contacts. Payment is offered as a pro rata salary.