Client Service Engagement Manager
Market Research Tech Insight and Dashboard Platform is looking for a client engagement manager with a Market Research background.
What’s the opportunity?
As a client service manager, you’ll ensure the successful delivery of research projects.
This will include.
- Understand the scope and viability of resources to deliver on projects.
- Developing project plans with clients, ensuring that the project outcome delivers the client brief.
- Visibility and knowledge of where projects are at any one time.
- Awareness of project profitability; identifying when projects are at risk of becoming unprofitable and acting or escalating accordingly,
- Identification and mitigation of any risks that may prevent project success.
- Manage client user groups licencing and reporting.
- Assuring workflow and making recommendations for improvement
This role will suit someone with a good combination of project management / operations management and client servicing skills.
£42,000 to £48,000 per annum.
Contact: Charles Moore
Hasson Associates welcomes applications from everyone. Together we are committed to creating a genuinely inclusive and diverse workplace, ensuring people with a disability, neurodiversity, impairment, mental or physical health conditions can access and progress in employment. Your CV will be considered purely based on the potential that you’ll bring to the role. Please let us know if there are any adjustments needed to make your interview/screening process as seamless and comfortable as possible.
Established in 2008, we are one of the UK’s most successful and independent recruitment consultancies with industry recognition, becoming the first choice for permanent and interim Market Research and Insight recruitment for agency and client-side companies. Hasson Associates comprises seven dedicated experts with comprehensive knowledge, experience, and networks within market research, insight, and analysis. Providing a bespoke service to both clients and candidates, we pride ourselves on being a unique boutique consultancy focusing on service and delivery rather than volume.