Are you always one step ahead of trends in the digital space? What’s next around the corner? Do you love finding out why people do what they do and what drives them?
This role is with one of the best known names in the mobile gaming industry and is a very interesting 6 month contract for someone with a solid background in either quantitative or qualitative market research.
Working in their specialist experimental team, you will be analysing and carrying out research into the most innovative and ground breaking techniques in modern gaming and technology as a whole.
You will need:
- A solid grounding in human psychology, preferably both from an educational point of view and from a working one.
- Between 5 and 8 years of market research experience and will have worked on technology and innovation projects with a creative and proactive approach to your projects.
- You will need to have proven interest and passion for the latest trends, online media and digital and mobile products – this means being truly involved in modern technology, passionate about social media and the online world and an innate curiousity.
- You will deeply understand player behaviour, human behaviour and have a head for fresh ideas.
- To be truly engaged with modern online culture
The office operates in a relaxed way, the team is collaborative and there are many office perks.
This is a contract lasting 6 months, offering a day rate from £350 – £540 per day. Ideally the start date would be in December/January.