This international media giant is looking for an experienced researcher to join the Global Research & Audience team in London.
The role is placed to work with a pan-regional sales team that delivers integrated, cross-platform campaigns. The main purpose of the role is to use a range of bespoke and syndicated research sources to produce insights around brands and audiences and create persuasive sales stories across Digital, Social, TV, and Print.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Commission and manage bespoke research projects
- Competitor analysis
- Generate and analyse audience measurement data to assist campaign measurement/planning
- Manage the running of social listening for ongoing projects for European ad sales
To be successful in the role you will have experience in a similar role, preferably gained at a media agency or owner. Key skills/tools include:
- Experience using peoplemeter data (TechEdge, Infosys)
- Experience working with syndicated quant survey
- Ability to draw compelling stories from data
- Solid understanding of cross-media measurement techniques.
If you are looking for a move client side and want to work with a fun and curious team, look no further.