This pioneering international research & tech company is looking for a compliance specialist to join their team in London.
The purpose of the role is to support the Director of information security in developing, implementing, and monitoring new initiatives and tools to ensure compliance. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Working on all aspects of compliance, privacy and security
- Ensuring data protection laws are adhered to at all times
- Reviewing/updating appropriate policies across the EMEA business
- Ad hoc and regular reporting for the management team
- Providing expert advice on matters relating to the data protection regulations and GDPR
To be successful in the role, you will have proven experience working with data security/data protection, and have a good understanding of the relevant legislation. The role required lots of collaboration so you will be able to build strong relationships with people. Ideally, you will have experience in healthcare or financial services and prior experience of dealing with privacy or security incidents/breaches.
This is a great opportunity for a compliance professional to progress their career as part of an ambitious company with a high-performance culture. The role offers a competitive salary, good bonus structure, plus a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please note, we can only respond to candidates who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.