Our client is a boutique business, providing consultancy to media and advertising agencies across the globe. They provide relationship intelligence to their clients, enabling them to better understand and manage their own client base.
This is a great opportunity for a talented Data Engineer to work as part of a rapidly growing team of data, reporting and data visualisation experts. Here you will work with the Head of reporting and insights to improve building their reporting and delivery of new types of insights.
Skills and experience required
* Advanced level SQL, Tableau Desktop (mandatory) Power BI ( a real plus)
* Querying and manipulation of data using SQL and excel for analysing, monitoring and investigation large amounts of data
* Tableau Desktop and Power BI for In-depth knowledge and experience of data analytics and visualization
* Excel experience – pivot table and macros
Nice to have
* Python or R
* Understanding of Media and Research
To qualify for this role you must have a strong interest in the investigation a data and providing trends and insight combined with an analytical mindset.
The company has a friendly and supportive working environment and a healthy attitude towards the work-life balance. They offer a generous bonus scheme as well as a competitive salary. Send your CV today.