This is a great opportunity for a talented Data Modelling Analyst and Segmentation Expert to join this well-established global brand and communications research agency with an impressive portfolio of international clients.
Here you will be joining a talented team of analysts, programmers and researchers who build predictive models and develop in-depth insights utilising advanced multivariate statistical analysis techniques including, but not limited to, clustering, segmentation, conjoint, choice modelling to provide marketing insights to a wide range of clients.
You will assist with research design and be responsible for analysing data from a range of sources including survey, social media, marketing databases, transactional and attitudinal etc. You will be client-facing and will play a key role in helping clients to make insightful and intelligent business decisions.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
* Segmentation experience (essential)
* Brand Positioning
* Multivariate Analysis
* Highly Proficient in statistical software such as SPSS (essential)
* Good Excel skills including VBA (Desirable), VLookup
* Survey Data
* Linear or Logistic Regression (essential)
* Factor analysis, decision, trees, Discrete Choice/ Conjoint MaxDiff models (desirable)
* Time Series and Econometrics models (desirable)
To be successful in this role, you will need to be someone who can perform analytically, as well as having experience of managing projects end to end and who then can present the findings to the client. You will have an interest in research and its application to business challenges and be excited by a true challenge. Please get in touch to find out more.