This global healthcare constancy is looking for a data processing whiz to join their team as a DP Analyst
The company collects and interrogate real-world data to help clients in the pharma industry understand the management and treatment of specific diseases.
The main purpose of the role is to provide logistical and admin support across all operations activities, with a particular focus on scripting and data processing fieldwork control. Other responsibilities:
- Rack and monitor fieldwork materials using different systems
- Liaise with external suppliers, ops teams and research team
- Check online surveys for errors
- Respond to queries/requests from project teams
- During busy periods, work within other areas such as scripting and translation (no language skills required)
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Mathematics or computer science background
- Experience of SPSS, ConfirmIt, advanced Excel, and VBA
- Excellent numeracy, logic, analysis, and interpretation skills
- * Understanding of market research
This role is both rewarding and challenging, and the right candidate will have plenty of opportunity to develop their skills in a fast-moving and technical environment.
Please note we can only contact candidates who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.