Our client is a premium trusted global partner for digital data collection. They have an exciting vacancy for a Data Processing Consultant to join their technology team. This is a strong team of experts who are known within the organisation for their excellence.
The role involves:
• Providing technical expertise and consultation on all elements of the data collection process.
• The research and implementation of new products and automated solutions.
• Working closely with internal and external stakeholders on all stages of the project lifecycle.
• Consistently reviewing and optimising the operational processes.
• Strong knowledge working on data processing tasks using Quantum.
• 3-5 years’ experience working with data and an understanding of analysis and tabulations.
• Experience with merging and appending large data sets from different sources
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
Additional Qualifications (nice to have):
• Experience implementing API integration with client databases and different platforms.
• A good understanding of data, databases and trends.
• Ability to handle large data sets using SQL.
• Previous experience with change management.
Please note, we can only respond to applicants who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.