This leading digital research agency has an opportunity for a skilled data processor to join their close-knit team in Leeds as a Scripting/Data processing Manager
The purpose of the role is to supervise the data team (comprised of scripters and data executives) and lead flagship projects.
The Data Processing Manager will ensure high client satisfaction, top quality project delivery and close relationship with internal and external stakeholders. Other responsibilities include
- Produce process documents on flagship projects.
- Identify scope for improvement in projects processes
- Undertake scripting and/or data processing tasks
We are looking for a candidate with significant experience in data processing/scripting. You will be able to script surveys and produce data tables in one or more recognised MR tools such as Beacon, FocusVision, Askia, Confirmit and IBM Dimensions. To be successful in the role you will also:
- Act as a role model for the team, encouraging best practice and idea sharing
- Proactively check all work for accuracy and consistency
- Manage multiple priorities efficiently