This London based consultancy focused on the telco, media and technology sector is looking for a versatile BI Solutions Architect, Data Scientist.
The company started out in 2008 and typically serves blue-chip clients. They work on strategy & business transformation projects, application development projects and software engineering. The purpose of the role is to help lead the BI / Analytics team and help create business value and enterprise data analytics solutions for clients.
To be successful in the role, you will be an intellectually curious BI solutions architect or data scientist. Essential skills for the role are:
- Microsoft Azure’s Big data and Analytics suite of tools: A practical knowledge of Hadoop and MapReduce.
- Competent at programming in R or Python
- Data sorting and data wrangling skills: Ability to prepare and transform data into suitable formats.
- Competent with a database querying language like SQL
- Familiarity with machine learning approaches.
- A good grasp of mathematical and statistical skills
Send your CV today.
Please note we can only contact candidates who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.