Great opportunity for a talented DP exec to join this independent full-service research agency with offices in West London. Our client is a long established agency who offer the full range of qualitative and quantitative approaches to an impressive portfolio of high- profile clients and are market leaders in the use of a range of innovative research solutions.
What’s the Opportunity:
As a Senior Data Processing Analyst you will join a friendly and supportive team of technical and research specialists.
You will report to the DP Director and your role will involve the following:
* Sample de-duping, cleansing and management using advanced Excel skills.
* Preparing data specifications / writing SPSS syntax.
* Undertaking analysis of data using SPSS and performing statistical tests on data.
* Some regression and other multivariate analyses, like cluster and factor analyses.
* Scripting questionnaires for telephone interviewing, field interviewing and online surveys (Accent uses its own proprietary ACCIS software)
* Liaison with Project Managers.
The successful candidate will have:
* Advanced experience of using SPSS
* Experience of macro and script writing in SPSS
* Experience of Excel to an advanced level with the ability to write macros
* Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Access
Desirable (not essential):
* Scripting questionnaires for quantitative surveys.
Salary & Benefits:
£30,000 – £38,000 per annum plus excellent benefits and training. A friendly team and a supportive culture.
Contact: Charles Moore
Hasson Associates welcomes applications from everyone. Together we are committed to creating a genuinely inclusive and diverse workplace, ensuring people with a disability, neurodiversity, impairment, mental or physical health conditions can access and progress in employment. Your CV will be considered purely based on the potential that you’ll bring to the role. Please let us know if there are any adjustments needed to make your interview/screening process as seamless and comfortable as possible.
Established in 2008, we are one of the UK’s most successful and independent recruitment consultancies with industry recognition, becoming the first choice for permanent and interim Market Research and Insight recruitment for agency and client-side companies. Hasson Associates comprises seven dedicated experts with comprehensive knowledge, experience, and networks within market research, insight, and analysis. Providing a bespoke service to both clients and candidates, we pride ourselves on being a unique boutique consultancy focusing on service and delivery rather than volume.