Are you an experienced Associate Director with knowledge of European social public policy?
This role is working for a leading provider of research, comms service, consultancy, and evaluation within this arena.
The agency works with private, public, and third sector clients with a specific focus on European policy and around the world, on work that really impacts people’s lives and makes a difference.
The main purpose of the role is to deliver research, evaluation, and consultancy projects for European government and institutions. Key policy areas are wide and varied but include education, training, employment, social inclusion, culture, sport, youth, regional development and communications.
Ideal candidate will have strong experience of winning and delivering work for European institutions, in particular the European Commission and its agencies. The role will also involve overseeing large Framework Contracts set up by the Commission to deliver expertise, evaluation and studies support and will include leading tenders being produced for these Framework Contracts.
* Manage mid-size projects, controlling budgets and timescales
* Use a wide range of research methods, both qual and quant, to collect data
* Statistical analyses
* Produce high-quality reports, presentations, and articles
* Lead proposals and tenders and actively seek out business development opportunities
The idea candidate will be an expert in the field, with a deep knowledge of public policy, Other key skills/experience include:
* Expertise designing and implementing research
* Prior experience using qual and quant methods
* Able to design and implement monitoring and evaluation approaches
* Strong communication and presentation skills
The agency is socially responsible and donates 1% of profits to charity each year and they offer fantastic development opportunities. The salary for the role is very competitive and will depend on experience, this organisation offers a set of great, benefits such as strong pension, private healthcare, flexi working and more. Send your CV today