A market leader in the healthcare and pharma research space is looking for an experienced Field and Project Manager knowledgeable in both qualitative and quantitative methods.
This is not healthcare and pharma research as you know it. This company is heavily involved in the branding and marketing space and use cutting edge research techniques, behavioral economics and work with medical professionals to delve as deeply as possible into the research they do. – making the projects you’ll be working on varied and interesting.
- Ensuring fieldwork (qual and quant) is conducted efficiently, on time and completed within deadline
- To take overall responsibility for all fieldwork
- Negotiating project costings, keeping pricing competitive and cost monitoring
- Consistent and methodological approach
- Proven negotiator
- Experienced in end to end qualitative fieldwork, but with a a good knowledge of quantitative methods in a research agency environment
- Assertive – happy to chase agencies and other parties involved to ensure deadlines are met
- Organisation and ability to multitask essential
- Ideally within 1 hours’ commute of there west London office
- Experience working in pharmaceutical and/or healthcare market research is a bonus, but not a must have.
To find out more, send in your CV.
Please note that only candidates with relevant experience for this role and who are able to work in the UK will receive a response.