A global qual and quant research agency who enable clients to develop the most compelling propositions and campaigns is looking for a Qualitative Fieldwork Manager as soon as possible for a 2 month contract with possible extension. You would be managing internal UK & International fieldwork – making sure that the fieldwork phase of research projects is executed to the highest of standards whilst co-ordinating the smooth running of the field team and the Qual executives.
Key responsibilities are:
* Attending and contributing to project briefings
* Setting up and managing projects
* Writing recruitment screeners
* Oversee recruitment and maintain contact with recruiters and offering solutions to the recruiters’ queries
* Ensuring quality control procedures are adhered to
* Maintain continuous communication and updates between the Field department and the Qual Researchers
This role is for an experienced Qual Fieldwork Manager with ethnographic experience, excellent project management skills, with great attention to detail and time management and who can build strong relationships with everyone in the team.