Head of Data and Analytics – up to £90,000
This leading organisation that provides insights into the leisure sector is looking for a Head of Data analytics to help key stakeholders across the business develop insightful analytics to aid business, marketing and communications activity.
Here you will develop a UK data strategy hub and lead a small analytics team whilst remaining hands-on with developing cutting edge analytics to improve areas business performance and take the business to the next level.
Responsibilities will include:
* Managing the analytics team
* Hands-on with data analytics across BI and Big Data
* Champion Digital Analytics to key stakeholders
* Managing Vendors and negotiating contracts.
Skills & experience needed:
* Hands-on with building dashboards, web analytics, defining KPI’s and reporting
* Sound Tableau, Alteryx, RapidMiner, SQL and Google Analytics
* Excellent communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive business that offers excellent benefits and career opportunities.