An in-house communications consultancy, whose clients include central government, third and public sectors, is looking for an experienced Research Director for a maternity cover to support the Executive Research Director with ad hoc projects, client relationships, business development and team mentoring. You will be expected to the lead on various projects, from brief taking through to delivery, taking responsibility of project and budget management, to write new business proposals and participate in pitches, attend conferences and other external events as well as building a strong rapport with the team.
What you need:
* Quantitative research methodologies expertise
* Experience of working on consultation and/or engagement projects
* Excellent questionnaire design skills
* The ability to build and maintain client relationships on a day to day basis
The capability to support and engage junior members of staff
* Project management skills
* Experience of running market research and consultation projects – including responding to briefs, survey design, analysis, report writing and presentation to clients
* Excellent report writing skills
* Experience of writing winning proposals and attending pitches
Qualitative research skills and experience of working with public sector are desirable but not essential. If you are interested in working across a wide range of projects within a fast paced and friendly environment, please get in touch.