This global insight business is looking to add to its UK based data science and Insights team. This position demands both technical ability and commercial acumen. With a strong background in statistics, survey methodology and advanced analytics, you will also have had some exposure to data science methods such as artificial intelligence and machine learning. You will be au fait with a range of statistical techniques such as segmentation, clustering, correspondence analysis, factor analysis and regression and tools such as R and Python and Qlik/Tableau
In this role, you will be involved in working with unstructured data, big data, social media, digital and research data.
Skills and Experience required will include:
* Degree in Statistics, Data Science or analysis
* Advanced knowledge of R or Python
* Good Data Storytelling skills and data visualisation using Qlik/Tableau
* Experience of integrating and modelling behavioural data, including segmentation and predictive analytics
* Market Research / Consumer Insights Experience