This representational professional body is looking for an Insight Analyst to join their team in London.
The organisation commissions research which provides useful market intelligence for members, and which influences internal decision making. The Insight Analyst will design, run, and analyse this research. In addition, the Insight Analyst will ensure the delivery of clear and actionable insights, make use of the organisation’s online panel for qualitative and quantitative research. There is also the opportunity to be responsible for providing a triannual newsletter for panel members.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Maintaining relationships with internal clients and help them use insight to make good decisions.
- Conducting primary market research and managing projects with minimal supervision.
- Managing an online panel of around 1500 people, which includes promoting the panel both internally and externally, growing the panel and ensuring regular member engagement.
- Using primary and secondary research to produce deep insight into business issues.
To be successful in the role, the Insight Analyst will have:
- Experience of primary and secondary research (qual and quant).
- Proficiency in SPSS, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Basic knowledge of statistical techniques.
- Fantastic communication skills, including tailoring findings for external and internal audiences as well as different communication channels e.g. reports, newsletters, intranet pages.
This is a great opportunity to join an established and respected organisation in a role that allows lots of room for progression and professional development. The role is paying up to £35,000, as well as a good pension contribution and benefits.
Please note, we can only contact candidates who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.