Are you an experienced Associate Director with international evaluation experience and you want to continue to work on projects that really make a difference in the world? A leading provider of research, comms service, consultancy, and evaluation is seeking an Associate Director to join their team. This consultancy has had expansive growth in their research and policy team year on year. This role requires leadership and highly skilled research, consultancy and evaluation expertise across a number of global sectors which include education, health and global health, governance, civil society, gender and inclusion, conflict and security and many more.
Experience of delivering large scale mixed method international evaluation projects, covering impact, social or economic evaluation is essential and being able to operate at a global level is essential. This consultancy work with a varied range of international organisations which include The World Bank, EU Commission and FCO to name but a few, you will be involved in cutting edge monitoring and evaluation work. All of the work will have an impact on improving people’s lives and making a difference in the world – really rewarding and challenging.
* To direct and oversee the collection, analysis, and presentation of complex qualitative and quantitative data, including large scale mixed method and impact evaluation and apply these to a wide range of proposals and contracts.
* Produce high-quality reports, presentations, and articles, experience at presenting at conferences and large scale organisation gatherings
* Lead proposals and tenders and actively seek out business development opportunities, win new business and drive revenues
* Ability to collaborate with key partners and experts at a high end
* Ability and passion to develop and coach other team members
The agency is socially responsible and donates 1% of profits to charity each year and they offer fantastic development opportunities. The salary for the role is competitive and depending on experience, 25 days holiday, and good benefits such as strong pension, private healthcare, flexi working and more. Send your CV today