Are you an experienced public policy researcher who wants to work on projects that really make a difference in the world?
Have you had experience working within international evaluation or EU evaluation – this is an essential part of the role and needed experience.
A leading provider of research, comms service, consultancy, and evaluation is seeking a Senior Research Manager to join their team.
The agency works with private, public, and third sector clients in the UK and around the world, on work that really impacts people’s lives and makes a difference.
The main purpose of the role is to deliver research, evaluation, and consultancy projects for UK government, local authority, and third sector clients, with health & well-being being key policy areas.
* Manage mid-size projects, controlling budgets and timescales
* Use a wide range of research methods, both qual and quant, to collect data
* Statistical analyses
* Produce high-quality reports, presentations, and articles
* Lead proposals and tenders and actively seek out business development opportunities
The idea candidate will be an expert in the field, with a deep knowledge of public policy, especially in education or social fields. Other key skills/experience include:
* Expertise designing and implementing research
* Prior experience using qual and quant methods
* Able to design and implement monitoring and evaluation approaches
* Strong communication and presentation skills
The agency is socially responsible and donates a considerable percentage to charity each year and they offer fantastic development opportunities. The salary for the role is very competitive and will depend on experience, this organisation offers a set of great, benefits such as strong pension, private healthcare, flexi working and more. Send your CV today