International Research Analyst
Our client is dedicated to tackling complex behavioural and social issues globally. Their clients include a range of governments, INGO’s, foundations and multilaterals such as the UN.
What’s the opportunity:
We are now looking for a Research Analyst to join the team, you will be responsible for;
- Monitoring – While no prior experience is required, once established in the role an Analyst (Jnr) should be capable of using standard monitoring tools (with support from more senior staff if required).
- Analysis – a BA/MA level of understanding of geopolitics and a strong interest in the politics and culture of the region covered, enabling the Analyst to extract useful findings from open-source research.
- Writing – able to produce written reports that can be sub-edited to share with internal and external clients.
- To gather and interpret all forms of open-source research
- Staff at this level are able to produce reports and analysis with regular guidance and support from Senior Analysts.
You should have some experience of analysing information and written reports based on that information. Additionally you should have an interest in geo politics and ideally speak Arabic or Farsi.
This role sits within a high profile team focussing on changing behaviours for good in conflict states, if successful you will enjoy a varied and challenging career in a supportive environment.
Salary and Benefits:
£28,000 – £31,000 per annum.
Contact: Sinead Hasson
Hasson Associates welcomes applications from everyone. Together we are committed to creating a genuinely inclusive and diverse workplace. We encourage applications from people of colour, LGBTQ+ communities, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities, impairment, mental or physical health conditions. Your CV will be considered purely based on the potential that you’ll bring to the role. Please let us know if there are any adjustments needed to make your interview/screening process as seamless and comfortable as possible.
Established in 2008, we are one of the UK’s most successful and independent recruitment consultancies with industry recognition, becoming the first choice for permanent and interim Market Research and Insight recruitment for agency and client-side companies. Hasson Associates comprises eight dedicated experts with comprehensive knowledge, experience, and networks within market research, insight, and analysis. Providing a bespoke service to both clients and candidates, we pride ourselves on being a unique boutique consultancy focusing on service and delivery rather than volume.