Lead Data Platform Architect –
£55,000 to £70000
This is a great opportunity for a data architect to join this well-established healthcare market research agency with an impressive portfolio of international clients.
This is a new role where you will have the freedom to explore and recommend the best possible technologies and processes. Data analytics and automation have been recognised as a high priority growth area and the successful candidate will play a major role in the evolution of a data-driven future for the business. Here you will be joining a talented team of analysts, programmers and researchers who build predictive models and develop in-depth insights utilising advanced multivariate statistical analysis techniques and dynamic dashboards.
Responsibilities will include:
* Drive data strategy and develop data warehousing capabilities and streams
* Leveraging the best possible infrastructure solution considering 3rd party and in-house resources
* Driving integration across initiate teams to drive scalability and efficiencies
* Empower data scientists and digital team to develop and deploy data science and analytics capabilities
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* Proven work experience as a Data/Platform Architect or Data Scientist.
* In-depth understanding of data management and platform structure principles.
* Experience gathering and analysing system requirements.
* Expertise in developing data analytics platforms, processes, and pipelines.
* Familiarity with data science tech stacks (e.g. R, Python, QlikView, Tableau, Docker, etc…)
* Experience with cloud-based computational platforms (e.g. Azure, AWS, GoogleCloud) with analytics and visualization focus.
* Comfortable with exploring new technology and platforms as they become available and mature.
To be successful proven work experience as a data/ platform architect of Data Scientist. You will have an interest in research and its application to business challenges and be excited by the opportunity for drive change. If you love all things data, please get in touch to find out more.