This is a great opportunity for a talented analyst to join this well-established global brand and communications research agency with an impressive portfolio of international clients.
Here you will be joining a talented team of analysts, programmers and researchers who build predictive models and develop in-depth insights utilising advanced multivariate statistical analysis techniques including, but not limited to, clustering, segmentation, conjoint, choice modelling to provide marketing insights to a wide range of clients.
As a marketing scientist, you will assist with research design and be responsible for analysing data from a range of sources including survey, social media, marketing databases, transactional and attitudinal etc. You will be client-facing and will play a key role in helping clients to make insightful and intelligent business decisions.
The ideal candidate will have the following software skills:
* Highly Proficient in statistical software such as SPSS (essential),
* Good Excel skills including VBA (Desirable), VLookups
* R (desirable)
* SQL, SAS, Python (not essential)
* Other tools such as Eviews, Smart PLS and AMOS (desirable)
Practical experience will including running analysis and predictive models such as:
* Linear or Logistic Regression (essential)
* Structural Equation Modelling (SEM)- (desirable)
* Factor analysis, decision, trees, Discrete Choice/ Conjoint MaxDiff models (desirable)
* Time Series and Econometrics models (desirable)
To be successful in this role you will have a degree with high mathematical content and have gained data analysis experience, in a research environment, and have the ability to program in at least one stats software language. You will have an interest in research and its application to business challenges and be excited by a true challenge. If you love all things data, please get in touch to find out more.
Please note we can only respond to applicants who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.