Marketing & Data Scientist – Big Data, R, Python, Machine Learning
This global insight business is looking to add to its London-based data science team. This Marketing & Data Scientist position demands both technical ability and commercial acumen. With a strong background in statistics, survey methodology and advanced analytics, you will also have had some exposure to data science methods such as artificial intelligence and machine learning. You will be au fait with a range of statistical techniques such as segmentation, clustering, correspondence analysis, factor analysis and regression and tools such as SPSS, R and SQL.
In this role you will be involved in working with unstructured data, big data, social media, digital and research data using packages like Hive, R and Python
Skills and Experience required will include:
* Postgrad degree in Statistics, Data Science or analysis,
* Advanced knowledge of R
* Experience of SAS or SPSS
* Experience of SQL queries
* Big data exposure to languages such as Hive, PIG
* Experience of integrating and modelling behavioural data, including segmentation and predictive analytics
This opportunity will suit an effective communicator who is adept at proposal writing and presenting to clients too. Fantastic role in a forward-facing team.