This leading European market research, panels customer engagement and loyalty solutions company, based in central London, is looking for a talented account manager with good people skills, ideally gained in an MR panels environment.
In this role, you will be working managing accounts for some of Europe’s leading brands and MR agencies in providing respondents for online research, working on proprietary panels for the UK, Nordics and Central European clients.
The role is 75% new business development role with 25% account management (existing accounts) and your responsibilities will include:
New Business Development –
- Selling panels in a defined sales territory, to data collection buyers in market research, media, PR, advertising and communications
- Smash your individual targets and objectives
- Regularly present to clients and new prospects, quickly building a robust portfolio
- Attend various market research conferences and events in the UK
- Continually stay abreast of new products, industry issues, and competitive strengths & weaknesses
Account Management –
- Account manage an existing portfolio of clients and the clients you bring on
- Deal with client requests, assess the feasibility and prepare proposals
- Liaise with project managers to ensure accurate and timely delivery
- Upselling to and growing existing client revenues
- Present the company offering (new products and panels) to the client portfolio
The successful candidate will have a sound grounding gained in sales and account management gained working in MR and ideally form a panel management background.
Excellent benefits and bonus are on offer, as well as a friendly and supportive team.
Please note, we can only contact candidates who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.
12-15k bonus + excellent Benefits.