Great opportunity for an Operations panel and Community Manager to join this fast growing MR agency based in a beautiful part of the North of England.
This is a pivotal position within the business where you will be working closely with research teams and operations and panel professionals.
At the heart of this research group, operations underpin the market research processes for their clients. The operational data team is growing again and there is a requirement for a new panel/community management function within the team to manage a number of communities and panels.
This is a pivotal role in this research group future business. As a Panel & Community Manager, you will be responsible for developing the system and management strategies of their panels and those of the clients. The Panel & Community Manager is also responsible for communicating the panel’s brand messaging, their personalities and benefits in order to drive development, growth and nurturing over various panel communities. This role is also responsible for managing, leveraging and incorporating the full suite of respondent communities and databases for all methodologies.
The Panel & Community Manager will be expected to work on their own initiative and bring ideas and experience as to how we can meet panel growth, quality and balancing member segments while achieving engagement and utilization goals to drive client sales.
Job success is based on having or attaining a combination of excellent online skills, experience using social media as a business tool, and the technical skills to handle basic database management. The Panel & Community Manager is expected to manage their own time and to develop and implement (with input from other parts of the business) the Community acquisition and engagement plan with little supervision.
- Grow the Research panel(s)/ communities, (number of members and responsiveness of members) to support the fast-growing demand of clients
- Develop marketing to support the management, development, and maintenance of the ever-growing online panel community
- Drive no-cost referral/viral traffic to increase membership of the DJS Research panel(s)/ communities
- Leverage social media tools to effectively market the online panel(s)/ communities to both panellist (niche consumer segments /b2b) and client facing audiences
- Build relationships with affiliates, partners and media to grow the communities
- Create innovative channels of communication by engaging panellists and supporting our brand personality
The successful candidate will have experience in online recruitment and/or online community building and customer retention, an understanding of social media in its use as a business tool.
Please note we can only contact candidates who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.