A leading SAAS software company is looking for a Pre Sales Solution Architect to join their team in London.
This is a client facing and challenging role, focussed mainly on collaborating with the sales team to scope, architect, evangelize, sell and deliver their SAAS solutions and services solutions.
Main responsibilities include:
- Support sales Managers in RFQ/RFP processes
- Attend client meetings to demonstrate the product and client requirements
- Inform internal teams of any requirements as they are flagged by the client
- Provide technical feedback on initial overview of project requirements
- Assist the marketing and PR teams with brand-building, and represent the company at events
- Manage demo solutions
- Understand the product portfolio and identify gaps
The ideal candidate will have and IT consulting background and be proficient in SAAS Technologies or market research tools such as Confirmit, Askia, Decipher or Dimensions. Experience with VoC, VoE, or marketing research strategy is preferred. You will be motivated and able to work autonomously at all times, and be able to translate process requirements into technical design deliverables.
Please note, we can only contact candidates who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.