This insights consultancy is looking for a sales support professional to join their team in London.
The purpose of the role is to support the UK Customer Development Team, who work on a wide range of studies across multiple sectors.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Dealing with requests for quotes and feasibility from both internal and external clients.
- Supporting others in the team.
- Working alongside the senior team members to develop relationships and build up credibility.
- Liaising with global counterparts.
- Effectively track all activities during the sales cycle.
To be successful in the role, you will have a year or two’s experience in MR project management, pricing or sales. You will be a team player who can work on multiple data sources and integrate them into presentations.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work in a professional environment, across offices internally and across global clients, as you build on your current market research experience.
Send your CV today!
Please note, we can only contact candidates who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.