Our client provides a fusion of expertise, best in class technology and community to power on-demand insights.
Responsible for managing the conception, implementation and roll out of internal automation and efficiencies, the role of the Project Manager will be to coordinate the project and ensure the on-time, on-budget and in-scope delivery of this highly strategic internal project.
The Project Manager will be the go-to person for all topics related to the Information Management System, its implementation and the continuous improvement of the system and of our clients’ processes.
The system will enable our client in continuing in delighting their customers whilst ensuring all projects are allocated the ideal amount of time and effort.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and responsibilities:
* Educational background in computer science and/or software development and/or product development or equivalent background
* Proven track record in successfully managing the implementation of systems being responsible for budgeting and analysis
* Previous experience in Application Maintenance
* Excellent written and oral communication
* High level of organisation and comfortable in managing multiple tasks
* Ability to interact with multiple stakeholders, including at C level
* Ability to keep project within timeline and budget
* Team player with high emotional intelligence and ability to influence
* Problem solving attitude
* Technically savvy
* Previous experience in software development and web technologies is a plus
Please note we can only respond to applicants who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.