This international translation agency is seeking a project manager to lead their project management team in Hertfordshire.
The main purpose of the role is to take overall responsibility for ensuring the effective delivery of projects, acting as an additional team resource where appropriate. Other responsibilities include:
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and resolving issues
- Financial budgeting and planning
- Line management of our project management team including recruitment, induction, appraisals and the disciplinary process
- Responsibility for The Language Factory’s quality systems and procedures
- Growth and management of the freelancer database in line with company targets
- Management of the PM team’s use of technology
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of translation project management and experience of line managing a team of people. You will be logical and methodical and able to manage different workflows simultaneously. A positive and proactive approach to your work is a must.
Please note we can only contact candidates who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.