This global healthcare market insights consultancy is seeking an experienced project manager to join their team in Macclesfield.
The main purpose of the role is to support the running of specialist pharmaceutical research programmes from inception to final analysis and presentation. This is an autonomous role and much of the work is unsupervised. The company offers comprehensive training, a clear path to promotion, and a driven but informal work environment.
- Take ownership of projects and manage all aspects from end to end
- Manage project executives’ workload and line management responsibilities
- Client liaison and follow up
- Develop and execute analysis plans
The ideal candidate will be:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline
- An experienced MR project manager with a track record of using various research techniques
- Experienced in managing large, diary-type studies
- Highly numerate and analytical, with strong organisational skills
The company has a multidisciplinary team of experts in all areas of pharma/healthcare research, so this is a great opportunity to develop your skills in a multi-perspective environment. The company rewards high performance and offers support for further qualifications. The role comes with some great benefits including performance-related rewards, private healthcare, on-site gym, and a generous holiday allowance.
Send your CV today!