Do you have a passion for the public sector? Are you an experienced research professional, who has experience working in within the social and public sector? Are you looking for a new challenge, where you would head up a specialist qualitative team, helping it to grow and develop the business?
If you are a Qualitative Research Director, with research agency experience, this could be the role for you.
– Help shape the strategic direction and management of the qualitative offering
– Developing new ideas and ways of working, to fit with your clients’ needs
– Take the lead in delivering high end qualitative research, supporting and managing the team
– Leading and managing a team of experienced researchers, securing new talent into the business and taking responsibility for their personal growth and development
– Taking a lead on new business generation, seeking out new opportunities to win business for your area through a range of existing and new clients
– Being part of the senior leadership team, helping drive the success of the division as part of the wider global organisation
– You will have an strong established background within qualitative research, within public sector research
– Commercial acumen and highly skilled communicator, team player with a proactive and can-do attitude.
– You will be a proven business winner, someone who can grow and drive teams, motivating to drive success
– You will have excellent people development skills, with the ability to progress individuals
– A research agency or consultancy background, where you have developed new processes and ways of working to improve efficiency
– Existing knowledge and established relationships with the public realm
On offer for the right candidate:- competitive salary, generous bonus scheme and benefits
To find out more, apply below.
Please note we can only respond to applicants who have relevant experience and the righ to work in the UK.