This leading research agency is looking for a qualitative researcher to join their team in London as a SRE to RM Level.
The agency has almost 20 years’ experience of producing transformational work for their clients, which come from a range of sectors. The team creates impactful insights by fostering creative thinking, and breaking with convention in terms of approach.
The purpose of the role is to run and manage qualitative research projects. Day to day responsibilities include:
* Design key research documents
* Confidently run fieldwork and moderate
* Drive analysis sessions and make strategic recommendations
* Assist in the development of more junior team members
* Work with the senior team on new business initiatives
The ideal candidate will be an experienced commercial qualitative researcher with experience in brand, comms, and innovation projects across a range of sectors. You will be passionate about exploring people’s behaviour and motivations, and have a knack for creative problem solving.
Please note, we can only respond to applicants who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.