This established and well-known research agency is seeking a Qualitative Project Manager to join their team in London. Projects are UK and international, including both traditional and digital methodologies, and across a wide range of sectors.
The role sits on the qualitative team, which is long-standing, close-knit, and fully integrated with the researchers. There is a boutique feel and a sense of innovative freedom. The work environment is busy, open and supportive and there is plenty of opportunity for training and development.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the management of their own studies from quotation stage through to delivery. Day to day responsibilities include:
- Writing proposals and screeners
- Liaising with international partners
- Logistical planning
- Taking overall responsibility for smooth-running of projects
To be successful in the role you will be a market research Project Manager with prior experience at a large research agency. Additional skills required:
- Knowledge of the principles of ad hoc qualitative research techniques including groups, depth interviews, and online qual studies
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
If you are an MR Project Manager who is looking for a wide-ranging role that offers lots of autonomy and exposure to a range of innovative techniques, we want to hear from you! Send your CV today.
Please note, we can only contact candidates who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.