A leading market research agency focusing in the automotive, retail, media and technology sectors is looking to recruit a Research Manager to join their Qualitative team. You will be working on a range of UK and international projects from beginning to end, as well as developing client relationships and new business. To be successful in this role you will:
- have experience from a research agency, working on qualitative research projects from proposal to presentation
- be willing to contribute new ideas to the team
- be able to work independently
- be able to provide solid coaching and mentoring of the team
- be actively involved in generating new business
- have an ability to recognise themes and insights
- be creative in order to produce visually engaging output
So if you are looking for a market research agency where you can develop your career and where you will be using highly-innovative techniques to answer client questions with insight and authority, then please do get in touch.
Please note, we can only contact candidates who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.