A brilliant rolling contract for a Quantitative Research Manager at an award winning charity who transform the lives of people across the world.
If are a quantitative Research Manager and you have relatively immediate availability and a passion for positive insight driven change, then this could be really interesting for you.
- Managing the full project life cycle, co-coordinating and developing research briefs, ensuring that research commissioned is fit-for-purpose with a cultural and social awareness
- Experience designing, conducting and managing quantitative research – able to recommend methodologies and innovative approaches
- Experience of working on developing countries and/or conflict zones
- A natural at communicating research approaches and findings to a wide range of audiences
- An ability to turn complicated quantitative data into data driven and strategic insights and the knowledge to turn into something complicated into something digestible
Passionate about international development? This charity truly changes lives all over the world – This is not a chance to be missed. Send your CV in!