This leading international research agency is looking for a Research Manager/Analyst to join their team in Kurdistan.
The purpose of the roe is to manage all stages of quant research, help manage Kurdish field interviewers, and troubleshoot problems. Projects are related to religion and politics so this is a really interesting role for the right person.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with the operations team to ensure the smooth running of projects
- Produce client and internal presentations & reports to present survey and social media data
- Ad-hoc statistical analysis, ideally using regression and other advanced techniques
The ideal candidate will be an experienced quantitative researcher who has worked on social or political studies. Other key skills experience:
- Proven ability to find and present insight and stories from data
- Experience using social media data would be a plus
- Experience working in a multicultural environment, with experience in the Middle East preferred
- Proficient in statistical software or programming languages, ideally SPSS Syntax or R
- * Fluency in Arabic or Kurdish preferred
The role is based in Iraq, with annual flights home. To be successful in the role you will be self-sufficient, proactive, and able to deal with a high-pressure environment.
Please note, although this role is based in Iraq, we can only contact candidates who have the right to work in the UK, as the company is based here.