Based in the North West of England, our client is a successful and dynamic fieldwork agency who specialise in qualitative, quantitative and healthcare market research.
Reporting to the Fieldwork Director, they are looking for a Senior Project Manager Team Leader to head up the Quantitative team. As the Head of Quantitative, you will manage the department and develope the team.
Some of the skills required for this role include:
* Management and delivery of Market Research projects
* Business Development
* The smooth running of the department
* Conflict resolution with clients and suppliers
* Allocating and briefing projects across the team
* Reviewing and implementing fieldwork process and procedure changes
* Providing quotes and invoice management
* Overall management of research projects from commission to completion
The successful candidate will have a solid Quantitative market research background, ideally with 3-5 years’ experience in a similar fieldwork agency (either within a Senior Project Manager or Senior Research Executive role). You will be a natural leader and someone who is well organised, proactive and flexible.