Hasson Associates is looking for an experienced Quantum DP Consultant to join an award-winning team in London. This data processing role comes with a salary of up to £50k p/a and many excellent benefits. The job is offered on a hybrid-working basis.
As a flexible Quantum DP Consultant, you will join an inclusive and collaborative team.
In your first week in this Data Processing role, you can expect to:
* Work with Quantum functionality
* Work with Linux/Unix shell scripting skills, including sh, csh, AWK, SED
* Export or manipulate data from programs like SPSS, the Dimensions scripting package (e.g., DMS scripts) and Survey Reporter.
To apply for this Data Processing Consultant role, you will need experience working with Quantum functionality. You will also require the following:
* Experience using levels and processes on hierarchical data
* Experience working on tracking projects such as DMS scripts and Survey Reporter or an equivalent (desirable)
* Exposure to Windows-based MS Office automation tools such as Excel macros and VBA (desirable)
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a salary of £45-£50,000 and an excellent benefits package.
To apply for this Quantum Data Processing Consultant job in London, please contact Hasson Associates today.
Contact: Charles Moore
Hasson Associates welcomes applications from everyone. Together we are committed to creating a genuinely inclusive and diverse workplace. We encourage applications from people of colour, LGBTQ+ communities, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities, impairment, mental or physical health conditions. Your CV will be considered purely based on the potential that you’ll bring to the role. Please let us know if there are any adjustments needed to make your interview/screening process as seamless and comfortable as possible.
Established in 2008, we are one of the UK’s most successful and independent recruitment consultancies with industry recognition, becoming the first choice for permanent and interim Market Research and Insight recruitment for agency and client-side companies. Hasson Associates comprises eight dedicated experts with comprehensive knowledge, experience, and networks within market research, insight, and analysis. Providing a bespoke service to both clients and candidates, we pride ourselves on being a unique boutique consultancy focusing on service and delivery rather than volume.