A well-known global energy brand where technology, research and data analytics play an increasingly important role in many aspects of their operations is looking for a Research and Insight Senior Manager to join their Global Insight team as a key stakeholder for a unit that has increased in importance and size as they research and report on the future brands. This person will be working with many stakeholders across the business, they will need a bigger picture outlook with an innovative approach to influence core business priorities through the provision of expert research design and the creation of a consumer and customer research roadmap.
* Act as dedicated research lead supporting priorities and any ad hoc business questions
* Support the Director of Marketing & Innovation in the creation of a consumer & customer research roadmap
* Develop and execute all ad hoc research initiatives in and coordinate best in class end to end research approach
* Assess each research initiative to ensure that it provides incremental learning and actionable insights for the business.
* Direct and manage external parties in support of these needs
* Support with procurement process including writing on RFPs
* Manage interface with consumer & customer research panels in the UK, Europe and China
* Champion the voice of the consumer in day to day operations and delivery
You must have both qualitative and quantitative mixed methodologies experience, including analytical skills, excellent stakeholder management including the ability to influence a diverse set of multi-country stakeholders and agencies. A detailed knowledge of the marketing mix is a must along with a strategic mindset.
Please note we can only respond to applicants who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.