This multi-national TV giant is looking for a senior researcher to join its team in London as a Senior Manager/Director.
The Director will be a key member of the international research team, responsible for international projects, usually in collaboration with outside agencies. Responsibilities include:
- Work on projects across the whole network
- Work with internal clients across a range of departments including commercial, programming, and marketing
- Uncovering insights from primary mixed method research
- Applying insights to support internal clients
- Consult on projects run by the local and central research teams
To be successful in the role you will be an expert in primary research, well versed in consumer insight and market research techniques. As this role is part of the senior team, you will be a confident and inspiring leader who can not only generate insights but apply them for commercial gain. You will have direct experience working in the TV business and have strong qualitative and quantitative research skills.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career in a wide-ranging and interesting client side role. Send your CV today!
Please note, we can only contact candidates who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.