This global leader in media insights that delivers solutions for ad monitoring, consumer insights, social media intelligence, and audience targeting is looking for an ambitious quantitative researcher.
The purpose of the role is to inform clients’ media decisions in the form of clear and high quality reports, and work in collaboration with graphic and data visualisation professionals
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Executing consultancy projects, mainly in relation to consumer segmentation and audience insights, ensuring they are delivered to high quality and to deadline
- Producing visually appealing reports to bring client insights to life
- Developing research skills in terms of quantitative data analysis, interpretation and reporting
- Supporting new business and marketing activities
To be successful in the role, you will be:
- Numerate, with the ability to extract simple message from complex data
- Proactive and able to take the initiative
- Skilled in problem-solving and able to ‘think outside of the box’ to find solutions
Please note, we can only contact candidates who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.