This financial services public policy advocate is looking for a Research Executive to join their team in London.
The company has a 30+ years history of delivering authoritative research and analysis, training, publications, and best practice standards. The research team has traditionally managed/published annual data collection studies, and they are now moving towards a thought leadership function with a think tank style. The RE role is a highly varied entry-level role with both research and statistical tasks
Reporting to the Research Director, the Research Executive will:
- Project manage the data collection for an annual report
- Assist the Research Manager with new and ongoing research projects
- Administrative support for the company’s wide-ranging research programme
The ideal candidate will have a degree in an analytical subject, strong attention to detail and high self-motivation. Other key skills & experience are:
- Qual and quant analysis skills
- Experience working with large data sets
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Working knowledge of VBA and SPSS/Stata (not essential)
Please note, we can only contact candidates who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.