Are you an experienced research executive looking to take the next step in your career? We are currently working with a specialist insight and strategy agency that caters to the events industry, magazines (on and offline), and the construction industry. This role is positioned to work on qualitative and quantitative projects for a range of clients.
Working as part of a lively team, the RE will have a variety of responsibilities, including:
- Project management and keeping track of fieldwork
- Designing questionnaires and discussion guides
- Analysing and interpreting data
- Creating reports and recommendations
To be successful in the role, you will have one or two years’ research experience, as well as:
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Solid understanding of market research methodologies
- Very good attention to detail and an analytical mind
- Fluency in a second language would be a distinct advantage although not essential
This is a great opportunity for a Research Executive who wants to develop both their project management and research skills in a role that offers exposure to key clients and a fast-tracked career. Send your CV today.
Please note, we can only contact candidates who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.